Friday, August 31, 2007

Poll Results: Arsene Wenger is indeed the right manager for Arsenal

Well, today marks the end of the first poll that this blog has been posted (the blog itself has only been up for a week). Thanks to you guys I've had almost 500 visitors from all over the world view my blog during that week, and I hope to have more in the coming months. I especially want to thank those of you who either voted in the poll or commented on an article. I would like to do my best to write articles that you, the readers, find informative and entertaining, so any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. Note the word constructive there, by the way, and try and refrain from destructive criticism.

The results of the poll were overwhelmingly in favor of Arsene Wenger as our coach with 92% of the 68 people who voted saying he is the right manager, while only 5 people thought he was not. I was glad to see that my first article was agreed with, and I will be putting up a new poll soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your participation with my blog, and I hope to see more of you guys in the future!!